Mask 3D NanoHack Improved (MassProductionVersion)
3D model description
Hello everyone. I made an improvement of this mask:
(mainly for fast-production)
Improvements so far:
1. No text on the mask (faster to print)
2. A help for screw in
3. More airflow with a grid
4. Thinner construction (faster to print)
I printed with: (for MassProduction)
Temperature: 200 Deg C°
Layer height: 0.3mm
I reccomend this new mask:
(It's a new improved version)
The following text is recommended:
Source if Online!:
http://copper3d.com/hackthepandemic/ (Here you can find the orginal)
NanoHack NanoHack Mask is a last resort device with the purpose of offering protection from airborne particles and prevent spreading liquid contaminating the airways. Published data1 has shown that the filtration materials used by NanoHack (polypropylene, the same material used in surgical masks) achieves a filtration efficiency of 96.4% for microorganisms of 1 micron and 89.5% for microorganisms of 0.02 microns1.
According to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the design of surgical masks do not allowed a complete protection from germs and other contaminants due to their loose fit2. In addition, surgical masks are single-used devices required to be safely disposed. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends placing these items it in a plastic bag and put it in the trash, then wash your hands after handling the used mask2. Previous published research3 has indicated that the high viral load remaining in surgical masks and respirators, can be a source of viral transmission both to the person wearing the mask or respirators and to others3. This may happen when healthcare workers touch their mask and then fail to wash their hands properly or when they dispose of the mask without proper safe disposal precautions3. In addition, pathogens shedding from surgical respirators onto patients in the operating room, increasing the risk of nosocomial infections3. Thus, NanoHack Mask uses a recyclable and biocompatible polymer containing a copper nanocomposite that has shown antimicrobial properties and capable of deactivate viruses.
3D Printing Specifications Our printing specifications will result in fused layers, stopping even water molecules that are 0.000282 µm. In general, the minimum wall thickness that we recommend is 1.7 mm. This minimum wall thickness will result in three extrusions side by side producing a double seal. In addition, we recommend adjusting the slicer settings over extrude. By decreasing the print speed and increasing the extrusion multiplier. The specific settings for the slicer software are as follows:
• Layers: Layer height 0.2mm, First layer height:0.25mm, Perimeters:2, Avoid crossing perimeters: X, Eternal Perimeters first: X, Start end overlap: 140%, Merge overlapping lines: X, Expand thin walls: X, Top solid layers: 9, Bottom solid layers: 9, Infill Fill density: 100%, Infill type: lines starting angle: 0, Infill overlap: 0.9mm, Fill thin gaps: X, Speed infill: 20mm/s, Top solid infill: 20mm/s, raft: 100%, inside perimeters: 20mm/s, outside perimeters: 20mm/s, Support material: 20mm/s, bridges: 25mm/s, Travel: 130mm/s, First layer speed: 20mm/s
• Filament: PLACTIVETM: 1.75mm
• Temperatures: Extruder temperature: 233 Deg C°, Extruder wipe temperature: 0 Deg C°
• Retraction: Speed: 70mm/s
• Extrusion: Extrusion multiplier: 1.5, First layer: 160%, Outside perimeters: 160%
• Printer: Any desktop 3D printer that allows these settings
Copper3D Inc. UNeTech Biomedical Incubator, 3929 Haney Street, Omaha, NE 68105, USA
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- mascarilla mark 3 (thickerVersion).stl
- mascarilla mark 4 (thick).stl
- Last update: 2020-04-06 at 09:54
2020-03-26 at 02:22
?Published to Thingiverse on: 2020-03-24 at 11:35
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best 3D printer files of the Tools category
Best sellers of the category Tools
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!