LED Strip Mount
- 1.8k views
- 5 likes
- 122 downloads
3D model description
LED lighting for 3D Printers. It's optimised for the Hadron (ORD Bot) but can be also used for other Printers or generally for Misumi Extrusions.
The LED Bar can be rotated (approx. 60 degrees) so you can optimize the Light Angle.
3D printing settings
- Print two LedStripMountBars for a total length of 2x150=300mm.
- Insert the LED Strip (Length=300mm, width=10.15mm) into the Bars by pressing it carefully.
- Print four LedStripMountClips and insert them laterally into the Bars.
- Insert the four Clips into the Extrusion.
I added a partial brim to the LedStripMountBar to prevent lifting.
LED Strip used:
FLEXIBLE LED STRIP - COLD WHITE - 300 LEDs - 16.40 Ft - 12V
Width: 10.15 mm
The LED Strip is connected to the 12VDC Power Supply.
Others Suppliers for similar LED Strips:
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2018/11/16 at 12:27
Best sellers of the category Tool
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!