- 1.5k views
- 8 likes
- 7 downloads
3D model description
Laptop stand with adjustable angle and foldable.
What you will need:
1. 2 x 3x25mm shafts
2. 2 x 2Mx16mm screw
3. Fast glue
4 x 5x2mm round magnets
How to build everything together:
1. Print the X parts, place it together and glue the circle that holds everything together.
2. Print the left and right legs and combine the parts with the screw and the shaft. They can fix in place if needed with glue.
3. Print the small circles. Glue them together on the X's corners after placing the left and right legs. Make sure not to make a mess keep It moves.
3D printing settings
Print all the parts with 100% infill.
I have printed the big parts in 45 degrees in ender 3, by removing the skirt.
- 3D file format: RAR
- Last update: 2020/07/11 at 13:28
- Publication date: 2020/04/28 at 20:40
- laptop stand
Best sellers of the category Tool
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!