Jet Engine; Geared Turbofan (GTF), Optional-Fan
- 4.2k views
- 25 likes
- 449 downloads
3D model description
This is an Optional Fan with New Shape Blades for "Jet Engine; Geared Turbofan (GTF) (thing: 2462343)".
This is designed to simulate for the latest engine's fan.
The Rotor Assy can be replaceable.
STL File (ws: with Special Support)
- Fan-New-Blade-CW01ws.stl (Original: Fan-Blade201ws.stl)
- Note: Fan-Shaft-Hub101.stl is not changed.
Printer setting (Recommendation) (used PLA):
- infill: 100%, Layer Height: 0.2mm, No support
- Take care to remove the Special Support for damaging of the blade.
- Finish blade edges and surfaces as required.
3D printing settings
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2018/02/17 at 00:21
Best sellers of the category Tool
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!