Jet Engine; Geared Turbofan (GTF), Modified Parts
3D model description
This Modifcation is for;
In order to make removal of "Special Support" easy, the support design was changed.
The part itself is the same.
The affected STL Files are as follows;
- HPC-Rotor901ws (Original: HPC-Rotor101ws.stl)
- LPC-Rotor901ws (Original: LPC-Rotor101ws.stl)
Printer setting (Recommendation) (1.75mm PLA, 0.4mm Nozzle):
- infill: 100%, Layer Height: 0.2mm, No support, No raft
- Take care to remove the Special Support for damaging of the blade.
- Finish blade edges and surfaces as required.
I hope your work to be much improved.
3D printing settings
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2018-03-21 at 08:19
Best 3D printer files of the Tools category
Best sellers of the category Tools
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!