Jet Engine; 3-Spool, Modified Parts
- 1.9k views
- 4 likes
- 121 downloads
3D model description
This Modifcation is for;
In order to make removal of "Special Support" easy, the support design was changed.
The part itself is the same.
The affected STL Files are as follows;
- HPC-Rotor901ws (Original: HPC-Rotor201ws.stl)
- IPC-Rotor901ws (Original: IPC-Rotor101ws.stl)
Printer setting (Recommendation) (1.75mm PLA, 0.4mm Nozzle):
- infill: 100%, Layer Height: 0.2mm, No support, No raft
- Take care to remove the Special Support for damaging of the blade.
- Finish blade edges and surfaces as required.
I hope your work to be much improved.
3D printing settings
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2018/03/21 at 01:24
Best sellers of the category Tool
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!