This Modifcation is for;
In order to make removal of "Special Support" easy, the support design was changed.
The part itself is the same.
The affected STL Files are as follows;
- HPC-Rotor901ws (Original: HPC-Rotor201ws.stl)
- IPC-Rotor901ws (Original: IPC-Rotor101ws.stl)
Printer setting (Recommendation) (1.75mm PLA, 0.4mm Nozzle):
- infill: 100%, Layer Height: 0.2mm, No support, No raft
- Take care to remove the Special Support for damaging of the blade.
- Finish blade edges and surfaces as required.
I hope your work to be much improved.
Retired Aircraft Engine Engineer
"Aircraft Engine Museum by 3D Printer Models"
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!