Ender 3 and CR10 v2 Mini Bed Level Locks
- 5.7k views
- 20 likes
- 59 downloads
3D model description
These clips will secure the bed adjustment wheels on Creality Ender 3/Pro and CR10 v2 Mini printers. Your print bed will retain its level for much longer periods.
The detent's clicking action also makes it easier to adjust multiple wheels by the same amount.
This is intended for use on Ender 3, Ender 3 Pro and Ender 3 Pro V2 printers that use the 60mm (large) leveling wheels, and have the original bed carriage plate. It may work in other models that have the 60mm wheels, or models with upgraded bed carriages, but not sure.
UPDATE: 2021-02-10 - CR-10 V2 Mini locks have been added.
The download now includes a version with an integrated bed handle. Use this in place of the front 2 locks on Ender 3, Ender 3 Pro, and Ender 3 Pro V2 printers. (Not for CR-10 V2 Mini)
3D printing settings
Print 2 part-A's (Blue in photos) and 2 Part B's (Yellow in Photos). Note: the black wheels are for illustration only and are not part of the download.
- Nozzle .4 or larger.
- Layer Height .4 or under.
- Top/Bottom/Wall thickness 1.6
- Supports YES
- Print with detent posts facing up.
- Use SKIRT, with tight .8 mm distance. (This will simulate a partial brim, and ease support removal).
I printed the set in the photos using ABS with a .8mm nozzle and .8mm line spacing, .4mm layer height. Print time (for all 4 clips printed at once) was only 1 hour and 10 minutes!
- loosen all 4 wheels, each a few turns at a time, until all 4 are as loose as possible, but still threaded. (Doing it this way will reduce the risk of warping your bed plate.)
- Remove 1 bed wheel
- Slide on a detent clip (refer to photos for part location). You may need to ream out the hole for easy fit.
- Replace wheel but do not tighten.
Repeat for all wheels (leaving wheels loose)
Tighten all 4 wheels, each a few turns at a time, until all 4 clips settle into their operating position.
Level bed (Take notes - you will not be doing this again for a long time!!!)
- 3D file format: STL
- Last update: 2021/02/10 at 20:29
- Publication date: 2020/03/07 at 00:44
- ender 3
- ender 3 pro
Best sellers of the category Tool
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!