HackRF Portapack H2 case
- 2.1k views
- 1 like
- 37 downloads
3D model description
This is a case for the awesome Portapack H2.
The Portapack from ShareBrained is an add-on for the HackRF. The HackRF from Great Scott Gadgets is a Software Defined Radio peripheral capable of transmission or reception of radio signals from 1 MHz to 6 GHz.
* HackRF+Portapack H2+battery (clone):
Screws (M2.8x10mm and M2.8x8mm):
[optional] 3d printing pen (to fill the led holes with translucent material):
For the speaker I used one from an old lenovo laptop. Connect the yellow and red wires to the speaker and leave the black wire floating (from the H2 kit). The speaker was attached with thick foamy double sided tape under the left side of the LCD.
The battery was attached with thin double sided tape, in the middle of the 3 sets of pins of the Portapack pcb
Speaker test: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkaGV9muvbg
* Get the genuine HackRF: https://greatscottgadgets.com/hackrf/one/
* Get the genuine PortaPack H1 (not compatible with this case): https://www.sharebrained.com/portapack/
* Custom firmware: https://github.com/eried/portapack-mayhem
* 2020-04-06: Updated up and down pieces for better fit between them, nicer alignment with the status leds and micro sd card
- 2020-04-11: Updated down piece with extra slots for pins in the hackrf and stronger middle piece between the two CLK SMA and up piece with small tweaks
- 3D file format: PDF and STL
- Publication date: 2020/06/24 at 19:32
Best sellers of the category Tools
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!