GIANT modular 7 Segment display
- 240 views
- 2 likes
- 5 downloads
3D model description
Huge seven segment numbers.
- Each number stands 246mm tall! 134mm x 246mm. That's nearly 10 inches tall.
- Print in pieces then snaps together, glue recommended for permanence.
- Uses 8mm LED strips, centering rail.
- Wiring pass-through design
- Bottom segment and base plate included (optional free-standing numerals)
- Diffuser lens included.
- No supports required.
Can be used for giant clocks, timers, counters, addresses, unit numbers etc.
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2021/02/12 at 21:52
- 7 segment
- address number
- led strip
- raspberry pi
- seven segment
Best sellers of the category Tool
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!