Filament guide with Hinge for a Fan - Anet A8
- 2.1k views
- 9 likes
- 75 downloads
3D model description
Added a new version (the black filament parts) those work even better:
PRINT THE PARTS THE WAY YOU SEE IN THE PICTURES OF THE 3D PRINTED PARTS, USE SUPPORTS ONLY ON "new_HINGE1.STL"
1) Use Cyanoacrylate to the fan screw holes to fix 4 x M3 nut threads.
2) Use the 2 x M3 screws to fix the extruder motor to the extruder carriage.
3) Cut a little bit of the heatsink at the bottom to be able to open easily.
4) Fix the fan to the heatsink with some thermal resistant glue (DIRECTION OF THE FAN: the fan must blow air into the heatsink).
5) Print or feel free to remix the STL file to improve your 3D printer.
6) use 1 x M3 (50mm long aproximetly) and 1 x M3 nut thread for the hinge.
|| DONE ||** Future update: To add a hinge to be able to easily open the extrusion chamber.
[FILES: HINGE1 AND HINGE2]
- 3D file format: STL
- Last update: 2020/04/15 at 22:06
- Publication date: 2019/07/30 at 17:24
Hi I'm Mat, 24 years old, born in Medellín, Colombia, based in Barcelona, Spain.
Chemist, artist, electronics lover... Creator.
Best sellers of the category Tool
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!