Face cover - my version (v04)
3D model description
My version of face cover inspired by https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/tool/face-cover-covid-19.
Best when printed with PET-G but works also with ABS or PLA.
- you can use any transparent foil (also A4),
- it can handle max 303x216mm glass made from laminating pouches (tried with 100um) - vertically and horizontally,
- handle/hole for rubber (belt, rope, etc),
- foil can be secured only by squezing (use 3x Zatrzask_vXX.stl),
- foil can be secured by two (or more) holes (fi 5mm) - made with standard puncher (2x Blokada_vXX.stl) or as you like,
- or secured by holes and squezing,
- there is a groove to secure latches,
- construction is compact so parts can be stacked on printer table.
Print settings (for nozzle 0.4mm):
- layer 0.25,
- top/bottom layers - none,
- 3 outlines,
- 0% infill.
Commercial use is forbidden.
If your english is bad, it means: NO COMMERCIAL
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
2020-03-27 at 08:39
?Published to Thingiverse on: 2020-03-26 at 22:49
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best 3D printer files of the Tools category
Best sellers of the category Tools
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!