Face cover - my version (v04)
- 2.3k views
- 8 likes
- 230 downloads
3D model description
My version of face cover inspired by https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/tool/face-cover-covid-19.
Best when printed with PET-G but works also with ABS or PLA.
- you can use any transparent foil (also A4),
- it can handle max 303x216mm glass made from laminating pouches (tried with 100um) - vertically and horizontally,
- handle/hole for rubber (belt, rope, etc),
- foil can be secured only by squezing (use 3x Zatrzask_vXX.stl),
- foil can be secured by two (or more) holes (fi 5mm) - made with standard puncher (2x Blokada_vXX.stl) or as you like,
- or secured by holes and squezing,
- there is a groove to secure latches,
- construction is compact so parts can be stacked on printer table.
Print settings (for nozzle 0.4mm):
- layer 0.25,
- top/bottom layers - none,
- 3 outlines,
- 0% infill.
Commercial use is forbidden.
If your english is bad, it means: NO COMMERCIAL
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2020/03/27 at 09:39
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Tools
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!