Eryone Mosquito Mount and Fan Duct - Thinker S, Thinker SE, ER-20
- 268 views
- 0 likes
- 1 download
3D model description
Here is my Mosquito style hotend modular mount and fan duct design for the Eryone Thinker S, Thinker SE, and ER-20 printers. I recommend printing with PETG or ABS for flexibility and heat resistance.
- Mount the Mosquito hotend to the mount by inserting the heatsink fan into mount, then hotend, then bolt through the front of the mount to the hotend using the2-M2.5x20mm bolts. This will sandwich the heatsink fan between the Mosquito and the mount.
- Insert 2-M2.5x10mm bolt from inside the Mosquito up through the mount to the Mosquito bowden adapter.
- Attach mount to Eryone carriage using the 2-M3x5mm bolts
- Attach fan duct to fan mount with 1-M3x8-10mm bolt and M3 Nyloc nut.
- Attach fan to fan mount with 1-M3x20mm bolt and M3 Nyloc nut
- Clip fan mount/duct to Moquito mount by lining up the bottom notch and clipping into the top
- 2@ M3 x 5mm Mosquito Mount to Eryone Carriage
- 1@ M3 x 8mm Fan Duct to Fan Mount
- 1@ M3 x 20mm Fan to Fan Mount
- 2@ M3 Nyloc Nut
- 2@ M2.5 x ~20mm Mosquito Mount through Heatsink Fan to Mosquito(front)
- 2@ M2.5 x ~10mm Mosquito to Mosquito Bowden Connector/Adapter
3D printing settings
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2021/04/16 at 01:03
Best sellers of the category Tools
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!