Dual Extrusion with 2x CR10 / Micro Swiss Hotends with Part Cooler
- 1.7k views
- 2 likes
- 34 downloads
3D model description
While exploring multiple ways to print with two materials (at possible different print temperatures) I discovered the most easy way:
- 2x "CR10 hotends" (as sold on aliexpress), "micro swiss hotend" clones
- 1x worm screw to adjust distance to print bed
- 1x 40mm fan to blow on both heatsinks
- optional: 1x 50x15mm fan blower as part cooler
See detailed instructions at https://spiritdude.wordpress.com/2019/09/22/3d-printing-dual-nozzle-printhead/
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2019/09/22 at 15:38
- Publication date: 2019/09/20 at 08:34
Best sellers of the category Tools
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!