The friend of your printer
Step 1 - Tools necessary for this chapter
* Needle-nose pliers for magnets
* 2.5mm Allen key for M3 screws
Step 2 - preparing the components
* Prepare following parts to build the crocodile:
* Printed parts (6x), use PET-G, 0.2mm, 15% infill, no supports
* M3x40 screw (2x)
* M3n nut (2x)
* 10x6x2mm magnet (2x, optional)
* 20x6x2mm magnet (1x, optional)
* 8mm steel ball (2x, optional)
* Insert two M3n nuts into the crocodile
s right hand and legt use excessive force.
* Connect two body parts and secure via hands and legs with M3x40 screws, don
t mix left and right hands and legs, otherwise youll have one ugly crocodile ;)
* Insert 20x6x2mm magnet into the slot as shown, use Allen key to align the magnet inside the slot
* Insert two 10x6x2mm magnets into slots on the upper side of the head
* Insert two (eye)balls into holes, they will be held by the magnets
Place the crocodile onto the top of one of the Z-axis-tops using existing hex hole
It`s Haribo time!
*Store some frequently used tools into jaws, hands and maybe on the tail of the crocodile
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!