Convert 2D SVG to 3D SCAD models
- 404 views
- 1 like
- 6 downloads
3D model description
- Edit 2021/01/24:
- I removes all my scripts because now i use the plugin from this thing: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:25036,
- But the thing is no longer maintained this is the reason why i forked it from a more recent version,
- My version of the plugin is paths2openscad
- The plugin from paths2openscad is an Inkscape plugin,
- When installed:
- Select the shapes you want to export,
- Go to menu "Extensions / Generate from path / paths to OpenSCAD..."
- From github repository paths2openscad:
- Copy files
paths2openscad.inxto inkscape extensions folder,
- On linux this is ~/.config/inkscape/extensions/
- Copy files
- The plugin generates openSCAD modules from selected shapes,
- The modules are names
- Then you can control the module name in Inkscape:
- Contextual menu on the shape / Object properties,
- Change shape ID as you want,
- Better change label with the same value to have a consistent display,
- Button Apply.
- 3D file format: SCAD
- Publication date: 2021/01/26 at 05:38
Best sellers of the category Tools
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!