CNC Lathe 450mm "Iron worm"
- 483 views
- 2 likes
- 4 downloads
3D model description
At today this is only a proof of concept
I just started printing all items, you'll be noticed about little necessary adjustments in NEWS section at BOP
Read always NEWS below
Well, this is V4 and final version of my lathe.
- optional CNC via Arduino Mega and RAMPS; if you don't want it just omit related items
- continuously variable speed via strong and much better printable pulleys
- rotating tools turret 0-360° at 45° steps
- counterpoint carriage sliding via T8 lead screw, manual action
- can accomodate every printed 80mm chuck or optional metal one from China
- supports width reduced to 20mm, no one can spend 39 hours to print just one support!
Among downloaded files you'll find a text file with the link to download the whole project.
I hope you like it...
- 3D file format: STL and TXT
- Last update: 2020/12/29 at 09:33
- Publication date: 2020/12/16 at 07:49
Electronic technician in Italian AF, now 75, retired, with much time to spend...
Best sellers of the category Tool
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!