A battery case for 18650 Lipos with room for a perfboard 80x20 mm (e.g. to house both a charge circuit and a step-up converter). Cutout for a 12x19 mm switch to separate the (+) output of the charger/protector from the input of the step-up converter.
- Perfboard 80x20 mm
- USB LiPo Charger/Protector TP 4056 (board version with integrated output overload/undervoltage cutoff)
- Step-Up Converter MT 3608.
- On/Off switch snap-in for cutout 19x12 mm, 250V / 3A, height beneath front panel 19mm.
- both boards soldered with 0,7 wire as stand-off onto the perfboard.
- use the battery terminals of the TP4056 board as contact points
- use some loops of uncoated copper wire around the plastic springs for the battery terminals.
- use isolated wire to connect the loops to the battery terminals of the TP4056
- connect ground/minus directly between TP4056 output pad and MT3608 input pad
- connect plus through the on-off switch. Can be made with 6.35 mm crimp connectors if you cut off the crimp part and solder the wires along the cut line.
Likes things with buttons that go "beep". Easily entertained by blinking lights.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!