A system to securely mount an Arduino to your Raspberry Pi.
Arduino to Raspberry Pi Mount
Features in V1.0:
- Mounts an Arduino to a Raspberry Pi leaving access for all connection points.
- Uses all existing mounting points
- Cut aways to allow for under-hanging solder points on Arduino.
- Holes sized to self-tap when M3 bolt is used
- Perfect for more permanent Arduino-to-Pi builds using the UART pins
You will need:
- Raspberry Pi (V2.0 or later - Previous Pis have no mounting holes),
- Arduino (Uno, Leonardo, Ethernet, Duemilanove),
- Small M3 Bolts/Screws (Length 5-15mm)
Please use the pictures 3, 4, 5 and 6 as a guide to build.
M3 bolts needed ( I bought 100 M3x6mm for Â£2.99 from the local DIY store)
More features currently under development including boltless construction, feet for the Raspberry Pi and More...
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!