Some time ago I have designed e3dv6 carriage with cover. This one:
This was a quite successfull project. I have been using it with success for a long time. Many people has it in their printers. Some good remixes have been made too.
So I have redesigned it adding new features and updates :P.
For additional info, configuration files and so on check the classic version.
- totally new design of radiator cooling part. It is modular now, You can replace radiator part if it melt
- hex screw holes to easier nut fitting
- two accessory hiles of both sides for easy extensions placing.
- fan duct holes has duct position locking textures
- more minor adjustments
- it is fully compatible with old (classic) backplate, so u do not have to change it.
- It has no changes at all.
The nozzle radiator module:
This is all new module for e3dv6. It has two parts.
- better air flow than classical one
- can be replaced if it melts without printing whole cover
- it prevents from blowing air to the nozzle (some people complained about this issue)
- it supports blowing or sucking air though the radiator.
- it has holes to pass though cables from heater, termistor and so on to hide them inside the cover
The Fan ducts:
- compatible with old cover. (but not vice versa)
- now the bottom is flat for easier print and better blowing
- has better position locking "things"
The accessory rail:
This is to mounting additional modules. Especcialy for bed leveling sensors like bltouch or others.
- small, light and easy to print
- many mounting holes for cover different sensors.
- allows to adjust sensor height over the bed
- can be used in the future for other purposes.
- can be mou8nted on left or right side of the cover
The bltouch sensor module:
New module for bltouch sensor.
- adjustable sensor height over the bed by the screw
- can be easy replaced in case of broke
Look at the photos to mount it
Led light module:
New module. It makes printing process easier to observe. It is 12v powered.
-a printed module,
-3 white leds
- a 100ohm reistor
How to make it work:
- look here to look how the led circuit has to be soldered. Other led circuits can be designed there too:
- place all leds in their places
- solder them together.in series. Add a resistor in series too. Now they can be powered 12v.
- glue the leds on their places.
- solder a wires to the series ends
If U liked it, donate me a beer.I like beer :P
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!