Anet A8 Diagonal reinforcement compatible with Front frame brace
- 2.7k views
- 2 likes
- 84 downloads
3D model description
This is a remix of two designs :
* The original idea is from photoberto (M8 version) : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2351450
I liked the idea but wanted something more compact
* The top plate part is a remix from RamiFee : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2560585 .
I modified the holes location, so that they are perfectly aligned with the original top plates provided with the A8.
The main idea is to have a diagonal reinforcement (you 'll need about 1meter of 8mm threaded rod), but compatible with
* fantastic Anet A8 Front Frame brace by Leo_N : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1857991
* and additionnaly compatible with Bowden extruder mount by Brogz007 : https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2146021
This will allow you to greatly increase stability of the Anet for a ridiculous cost.
You'll need to print :
1 Anet A8 Front Frame Brace by Leo_N
1 Top left part
1 Top right part
1 Bottom left part
1 Bottom right part
And you need to provide : about 1meter of 8mm threaded rod cut in 2 equal parts. + 8xM8 nuts and washers
Of course, you keep the full range of moves of the original A8.
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2019/07/02 at 10:51
Best sellers of the category Tool
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!