Ambient Control - PCB brain box
- 1.4k views
- 3 likes
- 13 downloads
- <span class="text--light">0</span> comments
- <span class="text--light">0</span> makes
3D model description
Update 2-2019 : Added missing arm files.
For clickpins use PLA, smooth sharp edges from pins and the mazes in the doors, and add some cadle wax to it. It runs really smooth for me now for already a few month with over 200 clicks ;)
Update 7-2019 : Nylon seems to be not so good in keeping its springiness, it adapts to the new shape if it is under tensioned. I will try some other materials.
I needed a home for my Ambient controller PCB for 3Dprinter enclosures. So I made this box.
I had a few requirements :
- Fit inside IKEA LACK table and not be higher then 1cm.
- Give me some 3D design and print practice (don't go the easy way ;)
- Fit my PCB (of course)
- Have plenty holes to fit cables from different directions.
- Easy to tinker with the whole setup for debugging and modding ( room to connect a usb cable and easy access to reset button.
- Have some kind of awesome factor then just a boring box.
- Can use both elastics/rubber bands (of 1mm diameter) or ballpoint springs (i stretched them a little bit to give the box a bit more oeuuhmf! But this is not needed.)
M3 (4x >=22mm, 12x 8mm)
M2 (8x 5mm)
Want to build this whole project?
I hope to try and make my first inscrutable post, but for now this is what you need :
1x this box
2x Popup sensors : https://www.prusaprinters.org/prints/5140-pop-up-sensor-module-adafruit-sht31d-temperature-a
2x servo controlled aperture : https://www.prusaprinters.org/prints/5122-servo-automated-iris-aperture-for-air-flow-control
1x UI front panel : yet to upload
1x PCB with code : I'm planning to fabricate a small number of these PCB's also for other project, please poke me if your interested, I might start selling a few complete tested with code.
If your more the full DIY type ;) ya can find everything here : https://github.com/acekrystal/Servo-Ambient-Controller.
3D printer file information
- Design number: 169192
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
2020-07-07 at 12:33
?Published to Thingiverse on: 2019-07-14 at 18:40
CC BY-SA - Attribution - Share alike
Best 3D printer files of the Tools category
Best sellers of the category Tools
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!
Add a comment