Aluminum LED Bridge
- 205 views
- 0 likes
- 1 download
3D model description
Inspired by the many LED bridges I've seen... but I sure as hell don't want to print all that. Not only is aluminum easy to shape into a curve, it acts as a heatsink to prolong the life of the LEDs. Despite that.. this thing does get pretty warm. I might just throw some heatsinks on it haha.
This thing gets bright as hell. I control it with a Pico remote. Used a modified mount I found on Thingiverse.
- 24v power supply (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00G3K411A/) I used this one b/c I had an extra laying around... My LED setup only uses 50W
- Quad row LED (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073QH3JJW/)
- Lutron with Pico remote (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07HM6L48C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1). I have this setup for my whole house.. but I think you can use it without a hub.
- Aluminum piece is roughly 38mm wide x 3.2mm thick... bought it from Menards I think. Probably widely available.
- The channel in the aluminum mount is large enough for 22AWG LED wire, I think I used this one (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QTCBZ4I/).
- DC plug in the back was sized for what I had on hand, you may want to double check.
No special printing instructions on the brackets.
The project box requires supports for the two latches... If I were to do this again I would have made these angular or longer to remove the need for them.. whoops.
3D printing settings
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2021/03/01 at 10:39
Best sellers of the category Tool
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!