This is a minimalistic version of the tool for folding a cloth strip into a rope.
It is designed to be rapidly printed.
Disable Gap Fill in your slicer (helps with print speed):
In Slic3r or PE: Speed -> Gap Fill = 0 mm/s
- 3cm strip as input (dimensions: TBD)
- 3.5cm strip as input (dimensions: TBD)
- 4cm strip as input (dimensions: 28x15x24 mm)
- 5cm strip as input (dimensions: 33x17x27 mm)
All widths now with wings. Hooray!
- 4cm Tape fold tool (helps with direct folding to U shape)
- Combined 4cm strip as input and Tape fold tool (now with wings also)
Added some small windows for better start.
Version Q2 has wider input slit.
Version Q3 has wider intermediate slit (for version U fold)
Overal view picture submited by Jindrich Kucera (thank you).
This model is heavily inspired by :
Thank you for the idea.
No infill is intended,
a brim shall not be needed
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!