This set is designed so that you can build whatever you want out of 2020mm profile aluminum extrusion. Build CNC machines, 3D printers, housing, robots, shelving and much much more. These can be printed on most FDM 3D printers the geometry of the parts are not very complex and they can be printed with or without support material.
- Print at 35/40% for Strength, PLA is fine
- Gyroid Infill recommended
- Layer height at 0.2mm for screw hole/countersink accuracy
- M4 Metric Screws with 1/2mm Countersink (depending on part)
- Channel slots for tight and square fit
- M6 Metric screw for extrusion end tapped hole
- Each Aluminum piece is contacted by three screws in a triangular patter for max rigidity
These parts have been released separately before and with my 3D printer design in the past but these are newly updated. When I tested and used the original parts while I did get them to work it was difficult to put things together with the tolerances I had chosen, these V2 parts have some tweaked dimensions and geometry to make assembly easy.
If you decide to make any or use any of these parts please share your prints and whatever you made int he things made submissions also please attribute the designs to me. Enjoy!
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!