Wireframe Xmas Tree
3D model description
- maybe a little early, but you never know when inspiration hits :D
- found a large steel wireframe tree in some random home decoration catalogue and decided to make it smaller and printable
- prints in multiple parts, support free
- I sized it to fit my prusa i3 mk2 print bed (200x250mm)
- parts snap together with half-lap-joints for easy assembly and strength
- a little bit of glue might be needed, depending on your print result
- final assembled height is 45cm/17,7 inches
- I used a 5m/16ft long strip of LED-fairy lights to wrap around the tree approximately twice (something like this https://www.amazon.com/YIHONG-Twinkling-Battery-Operated-Festival/dp/B071F4T9F9/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1508676334&sr=8-2&keywords=led+fairy+light)
- it looks even better than expected, and is a quick and easy print (<4h)
- you could also hang some ornaments onto the tree
- model units are [mm]
- print every model once, and "Base2" twice
3D printing settings
- 2 perimeters
- 4 top/bottom layers
- 0.2 mm layer height
- no raft/supports needed
- printed in DasFilament black PLA
3D printer file information
- Design number: 16016
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2017-10-24 at 22:03
- Publication date: 2017-10-22 at 12:59
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best 3D printer files of the Home category
Best sellers of the category Home
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!