Wall shelf “Ostrea Fungus”
3D model description
An organic shelf that “grows” from your wall.
If you need a small shelf for anything you want to make visible every day (like your favorite Benchy or a small plant) this is the one for you.
- Ostreafungus_shelf_default: The default size
- Ostreafungus _holder_default: the holder for the default size with a screw-hole diameter of 5.5mm
- Ostreafungus _shelf_small: A mini version (60% scale)
- Ostreafungus _holder_small: A holder for the mini version – simply scaling down the default version would make the holder unusable
- Ostreafungus _shelf_no_holder: The Shelf without the cut-out intended for scaling down below the mini version – must be mounted with glue or tape
- Ostreafungus _holder_for_upscaling: If you want a huge version, scale up the default shelf and use this holder – the only difference is the screw-hole size of 3mm that will be usable when scaled.
1. Print the shelf and holder
2. You can either screw or glue it onto your wall. There are various glue or tape products for wall fixation out there. I used 3M Tape. Old fashioned screws and dowels are the most reliable fixation.
3. Insert the shelf by moving it horizontally onto the holder until the holder is completely inside the cutout. Then proceed to move the shelf down and the holder locks.
I also designed other mushroom wall shelfs:
Size assembled: 236 mm x 120 mm x 72 mm
Don’t forget to post your makes!
Want to sell prints of the design? Get your commercial licence here
3D printing settings
Required build volume: 190mm x190mm x 130 mm
Material usage: 180g
Print time: 18h
Print direction: stls are rotated correctly, check images
Nozzle size: 0,4 mm
Line width: 0,4 mm
Layer height 0,2 mm
Outer walls: 3
Build plate adhesion type: none
If you experience any problems, please feel free to contact me on twitter or Instagram
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2022-11-28 at 15:42
Best 3D printer files of the Home category
Best sellers of the category Home
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!