Triangular ice cube tray
- 803 views
- 3 likes
- 36 downloads
3D model description
An awesome two-part mold for a silicone ice cube tray.
What you need
1. This two-part mold
2. Food safe silicone
3. Optional: Silicon mold separating paste (vaseline)
1. Print the two-part mold. The top part is printed upside down so it does not need support.
2. Put the top part firmly into the main mold (the form is tight for a firm closure, in case the walls have warped a little during printing, adjust them slightly with sandpaper. If the mold fits too lose, clamp it down on your table)
3. Optionally rub the inner sides of the mold with vaseline (otherwise it takes a lot of force to separate the mold)
4. Mix about 150 grams of silicone
5. Take the mixing bowl and tap it lightly on the table a few times to get rid of the air bubbles
6. Slowly pour the silicone into the mold until the spikes of the main mold are not visible anymore and the mold is almost full.
7. Wait as long as the instructions for the silicone prescribe and the mold has hardened
8. Remove the bottom part first and the pull it out of the top part
9. Further processing according to the instructions of the silicone
10. Have fun!
If you need further information feel free to ask me for help!
Don’t forget to post your makes!
3D printing settings
Configure the remaining settings as you like
- 3D file format: STL
- Last update: 2020/11/22 at 20:07
- Publication date: 2020/08/14 at 16:57
- ice cube form
- ice cube mold
- silicone mold
- ice cube tray
- ice cubes
I design usefull and enjoyable products that you can 3d-print and craft at home.
Download my designs, have fun and save some money by creating stuff you need yourself. 🙂
Best sellers of the category Home
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!