Sun 3D model Lamp. Sun Litophane Ø17cm
- 1.2k views
- 2 likes
- 2 downloads
3D model description
Sun 3D model Lamp. Sun Litophane Ø17cm.
NEW DESIGN OF SUN LAMP! MORE REALISTIC!
As if you were watching it using a telescope. Sun Lithophane. It is ready to print! This model includes a clip to hold the LED card.
The design was made according to a sun surface. Link from the picture we use
Diameter model Ø17cm.
Thickness 0.8-3 mm approx
The model includes the next STL files ready to print:
1. Sun Globe (it has a little raft to improve bed adhesion)
2. Cover with a hole to install the LED board
3. Clip to secure the LED firmly
NOTE: Please use WinRAR to unzip the files.
1.Unzip the files
2. Print all the files using the WHITE PLA of your favorite brand. Remove the raft from the sun globe.
3. Assembly the LED board on the Cover part. Make sure to use the CLIP to secure the LED board as the image.
4. Use adhesive to bond the parts (globe and cover) (cianoacrilato gel adhesive recommended)
NO need to use supports
Use PLA color WHITE.
Use nozzle 0.6 / 0.8 to improve time printing
You can see more designs here:
3D printing settings
Nozzle 0.6 mm / 0.8 mm
Layer height 0.16
Number of walls: The max you put to improve time printing
100% concentric Infill
Speed 45-50mm / s
Print without supports
3D printer file information
3D design format: RAR and STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2021/08/01 at 05:33
Best sellers of the category Home
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!