- 1.8k views
- 11 likes
- 2 downloads
3D model description
This original container that in the shape of the planet Saturn with its ring can serve as sugar, candy or anything else. If there is contact with food, I advocate the use of food contact filaments. The part to be pasted will be that of the frame on the ring whose material I had chosen is the ABS (resistant and flexible). As well as the cap on the hood. If this forces a little, slightly enlarge the holes. Remove the brackets cleanly. Sand the inside of the bowl and the hood if necessary.
3D printing settings
8 items to print. Size of the set: Prof. 232 x Width 266 x Top. 181 mm
- Ring = Layer thickness 0.1, fill rates. 80%, Diam. Nozzle 0.6 or 0.25 mm.
- Bol = with contact support plate, Layer 0.1, filled. 80%, Diam. Nozzle 0.6 mm.
- Hood = with contact support plate, Layer 0.1, filled. 80%, Diam. Nozzle 0.6 mm.
- Cap = with contact tray, thickness 0.1, fill rate. 80%, Diam. Nozzle 0.6 mm.
- Base = with contact plate, thickness 0.1. 80%, Diam. Nozzle 0.25 mm.
- Teton x3 = Ep layer 0.1, filled rates. 80%, Diam. Nozzle 0.25 mm.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2017/08/15 at 13:51
- Publication date: 2017/08/07 at 21:33
Best sellers of the category Home
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!