This original container that in the shape of the planet Saturn with its ring can serve as sugar, candy or anything else. If there is contact with food, I advocate the use of food contact filaments. The part to be pasted will be that of the frame on the ring whose material I had chosen is the ABS (resistant and flexible). As well as the cap on the hood. If this forces a little, slightly enlarge the holes. Remove the brackets cleanly. Sand the inside of the bowl and the hood if necessary.
8 items to print. Size of the set: Prof. 232 x Width 266 x Top. 181 mm
- Ring = Layer thickness 0.1, fill rates. 80%, Diam. Nozzle 0.6 or 0.25 mm.
- Bol = with contact support plate, Layer 0.1, filled. 80%, Diam. Nozzle 0.6 mm.
- Hood = with contact support plate, Layer 0.1, filled. 80%, Diam. Nozzle 0.6 mm.
- Cap = with contact tray, thickness 0.1, fill rate. 80%, Diam. Nozzle 0.6 mm.
- Base = with contact plate, thickness 0.1. 80%, Diam. Nozzle 0.25 mm.
- Teton x3 = Ep layer 0.1, filled rates. 80%, Diam. Nozzle 0.25 mm.
Sensible à l'art et créatif dans l'âme, je ne cesse d'imaginer, de concevoir des formes nouvelles pour mon plus grand plaisir ainsi que le vôtre. Bienvenue dans mon univers !
Page translated by automatic translation. Suggest a better translation
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!