Storage Companion Cube V2
3D model description
Easy for storage, and a real eye-catcher.
I tried to make it as easy as possible.
Sadly to say for some part you need to use some glue.
Especially for the trim and heart pieces and inlay.
The corner pieces should stay on there place by using the pilot pins, but a little bit of glue doesn't hurt.
I created this cube with in mind so that it can be made on a normal 3D-printer with a 220x220 Heated bed.
Dimensions are: 195x195x195 mm
Hope you will enjoy the cube, if you any have questions and/or remarks don't hesitate to ask at: firstname.lastname@example.org or in the comments below
3D printing settings
Layer Height: 0.2
Shell Thickness: 0.8
Bottom/top thickness: 0.8
There are only a hand full of parts that needs support
ML_Cube_Piece and the LP_Heart Piece
And for al the trim parts I would recommend the BRIM options
--=> Setup i used for this model <=--
Printer: Creality CR-10
Nozzle: 0,4 MM
Filament For The Cube:
Polymaker - Pollyterra PLA Cotton White
Polymaker - Pollyterra PLA Fossil Grey
Polymaker - Pollyterra PLA Candy
Filmant For The Trays
Real PLA Orange
Real PLA Red
Real PLA Yellow
3D printer file information
3D design format: ZIP Folder details Close
Storage Companion Cube V2.zip
- 1. Bottom Section Cube/BO_All_Trims_For_Bottom_Cube.stl
- 1. Bottom Section Cube/BO_Tray_V3_3-3.stl
- 1. Bottom Section Cube/BO_Tray_V3_1-3.stl
- 1. Bottom Section Cube/BO_Heart_Piece.stl
- 1. Bottom Section Cube/BO_Tray_V3_2-3.stl
- 1. Bottom Section Cube/BO_Cube_Piece.stl
- 1. Bottom Section Cube/BO_Side_Trim.stl
- 1. Bottom Section Cube/BO_Small_Section_Heart_Piece.stl
- 1. Bottom Section Cube/BO_Bottom_Trim.STL
- 2. Middle Section Cube/MI_Tray_V3_2-3.STL
- 2. Middle Section Cube/MI_Tray_V3_1-3.STL
- 2. Middle Section Cube/ML_Trim.STL
- 2. Middle Section Cube/MI_Tray_V3_3-3.STL
- 2. Middle Section Cube/ML_All_Trim.stl
- 2. Middle Section Cube/ML_Heart_ Piece.STL
- 2. Middle Section Cube/ML_Cube_Piece.STL
- 3. Top Section Cube/TO_Cube_Piece.STL
- 3. Top Section Cube/TO_Cube_Trim_V2.STL
- 3. Top Section Cube/TO_Cube_All_Trim_V2.stl
- 3. Top Section Cube/TO_Tray_V3_1-3.STL
- 3. Top Section Cube/TO_Tray_V3_3-3.STL
- 3. Top Section Cube/TO_Tray_V3_2-3.STL
- 3. Top Section Cube/TO_Small_Section_Heart_Piece.STL
- 4. Lid Section Cube/LI_Cube_All_Trim_V2.stl
- 4. Lid Section Cube/LI_Cube_Trim_1-2_V2.STL
- 4. Lid Section Cube/LI_Cube_Trim_2-2_V2.STL
- 4. Lid Section Cube/LI_Cube Piece.STL
- 5. Locking Pin/LP_Locking_Pin.STL
- 5. Locking Pin/LP_Heart Piece.STL
- 6. Miscellaneous/Pilot_Pin_Corner_Piece.stl
- 6. Miscellaneous/Corner_Piece_(Mod_For_Lid).STL
- 6. Miscellaneous/Pilot Pin Heart Piece (With Brim).stl
- 6. Miscellaneous/Middle_Corner_Piece.stl
- 6. Miscellaneous/Heart_Piece_Inlay.stl
- 6. Miscellaneous/All_Pilot_Pins_(With_Brim).stl
- 6. Miscellaneous/Corner_Piece.STL
- 6. Miscellaneous/Pilot_Pin_Middle_Corner_Piece_(With_Brim).stl
- Storage Companion Cube V2.zip
- Publication date: 2022-01-11 at 14:01
Hello all, I'm Bishop.
In real life I'm a mechanical engineer.
But in my spare time i love making 3d models.,3d printing and playing with arduino's and raspberry pi's
I love making models for other people like,
milling machines, 3d printers, jewelry, practical things and yes also naughty toys,
and a lot off other stuff.
I hope you will like and enjoy my models!
Best 3D printer files of the Home category
Best sellers of the category Home
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!