- 1.1k views
- 2 likes
- 1 download
3D model description
This soliflore, to enhance your table decoration or your interior, allows to be personalized. It is designed so that different patterns can be brought simply by inserting openwork plates into a slide and with small hooks, hang a deco to mark an event. As an example I chose to show a heart set on each side of the soliflore with the first name Jade on that has served for a communion. For the vase of which a file is provided, I had chosen a cheap plastic champagne flute purchased commercially.
3D printing settings
Overall dimensions: 208 x Width 80 x Top. 180 mm
- Support: Layer thickness 0.15 mm, filled rate. 20%, support everywhere, 0.8 mm nozzle
- Foot & logo x2: Layer thickness 0.15 mm, filled rate. 20%, support everywhere, 0.8 mm nozzle
- (2) Decoration on the floral side: Layer thickness 0.15 mm, filled rate. 20%, 0.4 mm nozzle
- Vase: Layer thickness 0.15 mm, filled rate. 80%, brim support, 0.25 mm nozzle
- (Option) Hook x 2: Layer thickness 0.15 mm, filled rate. 80%, support everywhere, 0.25 mm nozzle
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2017/08/08 at 17:10
Best sellers of the category Home
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!