SNB2: Sticky Note Bot (Snib) - Desktop Organizer
3D model description
SNB2 is the first of the Desktop Bots. SNB2 stands for Sticky Note Bot 2, but I call him Snib for short. This bot was originally designed with the primary purpose of carrying sticky notes, but is also equipped to store SD/Micro SD cards, USB sticks, has a slide-out drawer, and a backpack made for holding pens/pencils.
**This design is uploaded with a non-commercial license. Purchasing this file does not grant you the right to sell commercially.
If you would like to consider gaining access to ALL of my models and the rights to print and sell them, you can check out my Patreon at
3D printing settings
**These are just the settings I used to test the model, feel free to use whatever settings work best for you.
- FDM or Resin: FDM
- Scaling: Scaling up should be fine, scaling down could cause issues with the threaded leg caps.
- Supports: None
- Infill/Perimeters: I just used 10% infill with 2 perimeters.
- Nozzle Size: 0.4
- Layer Height: 0.2
All pieces print with no supports needed and are already oriented the way they are meant to be printed. Here is an assembly video you can watch to see how to print/assemble it!
Things to Note:
1) I did a color swap on the Faceplate to get the different colored eyes.
2) I used a multi-color printer to get the colored nameplate on the Backpack.
3) You can use either glue, or magnets to attach the Faceplate to the body. (6mm, 8mm, or 10mm magnets with 3mm width will work).
- main_body_snb2 (STL)
- faceplate_snb2 (STL)
- inner_tray_snb2 (STL)
- left_leg_snb2 (STL)
- right_leg_snb2 (STL)
- leg_cap_snb2 (STL) (Need 2)
- drawer_snb2 (STL)
- backpack_snb2 (STL)
8/26/2022: Uploaded SNB2 to Cults3d
3D printer file information
- Design number: 823196
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2022-10-08 at 17:33
- Publication date: 2022-08-26 at 16:30
Best 3D printer files of the Home category
Best sellers of the category Home
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!