Shelly 1PM PLUS case
3D model description
Shelly 1PM PLUS case for "on cable" wiring (similar to shelly button).
The other relays in the PLUS line are supposed to have the same external dimensions, so theoretically they should all fit, but this model was made specifically from the 1PM PLUS dimensions (which, btw, are considerably larger than the official specifications, by more than 1mm on all sides).
The Shelly 1PM PLUS relay version features additional N and L terminals compared to the old 1PM, so you shouldn't need an extra connector anymore, hence the version without wago connectors.
- 2 versions - with or without room for 2 WAGO 221-413 connectors
- cutouts on both sides for better ventilation and you can easily see the whole diagram on the shelly upper side, and also access to the button and connectors on the other side.
- side cutouts and gaps above and below the long relay side, for better ventilation (see section image)
- the cable holes are for 8mm cables, and there are slots designed to hold the cables in place with zip-ties
- designed for DR11M3 metal inserts and B3X12/BN7 M3 screws, similar parts should fit
- recommended filament: ApolloX modified ASA based 3D printer filament, high strength and heat resistant
3D printing settings
Printer: CR-10 Mini
Infill: 70% rectangular
Filament brand: ApolloX | FormFutura
Filament color: gray
Filament material: modified ASA
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2021-09-26 at 07:55
Best 3D printer files of the Home category
Best sellers of the category Home
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!