Radar Bluetooth Speaker
- 1.5k views
- 2 likes
- 3 downloads
3D model description
Bluetooth speaker is modeled after a radar. Designed using the following parts (all found on Ebay or Amazon)
- 6 - 18650 3.7v Li-Ion rechargeable batteries
- 1 - Aideepen 50w+50w TDA7492P bluetooth 4.0 Audio Receiver Amp board
- 2 - HiWav BMR12 Compact Full Range Speaker
- 1 - 5/8 pushbutton switch from Ulincos
- 20awg or 24awg wire
- 1 or 2 LEDs, multi color preferred for charging indicator.
- 1- Adafruit USB Micro-B breakout board
- 1- MT3608 DC-DC Step Up Power Module
- 1- Micro USB TP4056 Lithium Battery Power Charge Board
- 2kg of PLA or preferred material
See Youtube video "Make your own simple & cheap portable bluetooth speaker" by GreatScott! for electrical diagram hook up for components.
Antenna houses speakers, everything else is below. The antenna rotates most way around (by hand). Be on the look out for an upgrade for power spin.
3D printing settings
Printed mine using PLA from Paramount (Pantone Military Green) Printed FANTASTIC!
- Needs Support Material
- 5 layer shell
- 15% infill
Printed on a Prusa i3.
- 3D file format: STL
- Last update: 2020/03/07 at 23:51
- Publication date: 2019/01/06 at 20:18
Best sellers of the category Home
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!