Queen Bee Catcher
- 442 views
- 0 likes
- 7 downloads
3D model description
The model can be used to catch and hold the queen bee. There are some advantages over the other models I have tried.
- the base is larger and more stable, so there is no skewing
- there are two teeth that hold it correctly when closed
- it uses rubber bands so it could be lighter to work with
- the cages part do not touch and leave 4.2mm of distance, preventing accidental harm to the bees
- all holes are 4.2mm wide and designed for 3d printing
Print the model twice, with cage opening up and handle in the air.
Support is needed as the handle is in the air
3D printing settings
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2020/05/25 at 18:46
Best sellers of the category Home
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!