High chair for children (from about 18 months). #DAGOCULTS
- 4 pieces of the "piece_1", to make the armrests and the top of the backrest
- 4 copies of the "piece_2", to make the base of the seat
- 2 copies of the "piece_3", to make the connection at the level of the step, at the back
- 1 copy of the "piece_4" and another copy mirror, to make each side of the walk
- 2 copies of the "piece_5" , which are screwed on the step and which fit into the pieces 4
- 2 copies of the "piece_6", which allows to fix the armrests to the backrest
You will also need 7 wooden trunnions 25mm in diameter and 1m long, about 30 meters of scoubidous yarns, a few wood screws of 3 or 4mm in diameter and possibly wood glue.
The exact dimensions of the chair (and thus the cutting of the trunnions) is at your discretion, depending on the size of the child and your tables.
The photo model is about 52cm high at the seat, + 17cm at the armrest and about 90 at the top of the backrest. There is also about 20cm between sitting and walking, but again you can change this size if you feel your child is already too big.
Feel free to make comments if you are thinking of improvements or if you have questions!
Designed and tested by Mathilde A and Pierre R.
Infill 25%, with supports.
Be careful to orient the part during printing, it can save a good hour
Use preferably PolyMax plastic for greater strength.
Page translated by Google Translate. Suggest a better translation