Pencil Organizer, Pencil and Pen Holder
3D model description
Here's my vision of the organizer for pencils of my little daughter. If you're father or mother — you know, that it's a pain to see pencils anywhere. I decided to make the like this and my 2 years old daughter now put all pencils at it place!
You could mount in on the wall or put on the table. I made hooks enough tight for kids fingers, so they could use it without your help:)
3D printing settings
- 0,2 mm height is enough, even 0,25 will be good
- if you have Huge printer with field more then 220 mm on side — print the Full Frame file. It have no need to be assembled. If no — use parts and put the STL 3. Printer_Holder_Strip_x2ps diagonally
- use few drops of glue to attach all parts. For hooks you don't need glue.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- 1. 9 Hooks.stl
- 2. Down Strip x1ps.stl
- 3. Printer_Holder_Strip_x2ps.stl
- 4. Middle Strip 1ps.stl
- 5. Upper Strip x1ps.stl
- Full frame for huge printer.stl
- Last update: 2020-08-24 at 10:00
- Publication date: 2020-08-20 at 15:16
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best 3D printer files of the Home category
Best sellers of the category Home
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your banner blocker (AdBlock, …) and click on our banner ads.
AFFILIATION: Make your purchases online by clicking on our affiliate links here Amazon.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via Ko-Fi 💜.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!