Parametric LED Tea Light
- 9.8k views
- 47 likes
- 658 downloads
- 1 comment
3D model description
- Standard CR2032 Battery (Clip in)
- 5mm LED
- Easy Solder
- Ideal light source for your projects
- Optional Switch
- Text for lead identification of LED
Hats can be placed on top of the tea light with a push fit, here are some
* Candle TeaLiight Hat: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1188098
* Christmas Tree Hat: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:193814
(Diameter: 42; Height: 14.65; LED Holder Outer Diameter: 9.8)
* Snowman Hat: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1188099
- https://solarbotics.com/product/bhold2032/ or
Any 5mm LED that has a 3 Volt forward voltage or less will do, here
are some animated suggestions:
* https://www.sparkfun.com/products/11450 (slow color cycle)
* https://www.adafruit.com/products/679 (slow color cycle)
* http://shop.evilmadscientist.com/productsmenu/partsmenu/353 (candle flicker)
The battery holder can be used as a switch by using the built
in clip, but if a switch is desired:
DISCLAIMER: Use at your own risk.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
2018-11-16 at 15:08
?Published to Thingiverse on: 2015-12-14 at 05:09
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Home
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!