Parametric LED Tea Light
- 5.4k views
- 26 likes
- 454 downloads
3D model description
- Standard CR2032 Battery (Clip in)
- 5mm LED
- Easy Solder
- Ideal light source for your projects
- Optional Switch
- Text for lead identification of LED
Hats can be placed on top of the tea light with a push fit, here are some
* Candle TeaLiight Hat: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1188098
* Christmas Tree Hat: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:193814
(Diameter: 42; Height: 14.65; LED Holder Outer Diameter: 9.8)
* Snowman Hat: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1188099
- https://solarbotics.com/product/bhold2032/ or
Any 5mm LED that has a 3 Volt forward voltage or less will do, here
are some animated suggestions:
* https://www.sparkfun.com/products/11450 (slow color cycle)
* https://www.adafruit.com/products/679 (slow color cycle)
* http://shop.evilmadscientist.com/productsmenu/partsmenu/353 (candle flicker)
The battery holder can be used as a switch by using the built
in clip, but if a switch is desired:
DISCLAIMER: Use at your own risk.
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2018/11/16 at 15:08
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Home
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!