October 2018 Halloween UFO Project - Alien3D
- 3k views
- 8 likes
- 199 downloads
3D model description
The October UFO came with 2 projects and this one was designed by Inspyre3D - https://www.twitter.com/chris_frieze
The UFO contained an LED color changing tea light and a reprogrammable digital music recorder/player.
- Print out the files for the stem, top, pumpkin and box - Note, the box parts would probably benefit at being printed at maybe 110% if you want the electronics part to fit flat.
- Place the speaker to the circle of the Box Bottom facing out of the holes, and tape it in. I left it so that the speaker would have some room to enhance the sound, that's why the circle matches the radius of the speaker.
- Tape down the circult board where it'll fit to the side. It had sticky stuff on it when I removed it from the paper backing, so I just stuck it to the speaker.
- Take sticky paper off of the back of the button and stick button to the tab on the Box Bottom
- Slide the box Top over the Box Bottom so that the cut out section is over the button in order to press it in to trigger the button. The "legs" should line up and fit into the holes of the Box Bottom and stick out about 4mm. It's a tight fit purposely so the bottom doesn't fall out.
- Glue pumpkin to the top of the music box
- Turn on the tealight and insert into pumpkin.
- Insert the stem into the top of the pumpkin
- Place top on pumpkin
- Press the button to play the music and turn the lights off
3D printing settings
Supports are only needed on the mouth, use a slicer that allows you to add/remove supports. You can also try the setting to only do supports from the bed.
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2018/09/26 at 18:33
Best sellers of the category Home
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!