NUMBER TILES AND PLAYDOUGH STAMPS WITH STACK BOARD
- 325 views
- 4 likes
- 0 downloads
3D model description
These designs are very close to my heart.
I love being creative in a way that makes a difference. I have only been selling these in my country, but have been feeling that others just might benefit.
This is a whole kit for playdough exercises in math.
Also number tiles.
It comprises of the following:
Playdough stamps nrs 0 - 9
Number tiles 0 - 9
Other numericals to make sums of both stamps and tiles
A stacking board that can be incorporated for counting ect, but also to keep them organised while working/playing.
A playdough roller that you can scale to the desired size. (the size I use is perfect for tiny hands)
If you are passionate about this too pls contact me for playdough mats for exercises in a playful manner.
Please do not sell my designs without my permission - we can work something out.
PLEASE give me feedback on your experience, and feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions.
I have quite a few designs in this field. Contact me if are interested in more/other designs/models
3D printing settings
- 0.2 Layer height
- 40mm/s speed
- I also have small features activated, with a size of 10mm and speed of 50% -PLA is fine to print with but I prefer PETG for a longer life and strength. One would have to wash or sanitize these occasionally and PETG is also better for that purpose. (wash only with luke warm water and don't leave it in the sun!!)
3D printer file information
3D design format: 3MF and STL Folder details Close
- NUMBER STACKBOARD 4 X 5 HOLES no names.3mf
- NUMBER STACKBOARD 4 X 5 HOLES no names.stl
- Number tiles 20 x 6mm - base 015 number 015mm.3mf
- Number tiles 20 x 6mm - base 015 number 015mm.stl
- Numbers set 20 pieces - round - 20 x 20 x 9.3mf
- Numbers set 20 pieces - round - 20 x 20 x 9.stl
- Plain 80 x 25 roller .3mf
- Plain 80 x 25 roller .stl
- Publication date: 2022-05-29 at 13:11
3D Printing and designing is a keen interest, especially in decor.
IF you like my work please support me by liking my designs and following me.
"All my designs are for personal use ONLY unless we reach an agreement"
Best sellers of the category Home
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!