Nozzle pencil box
- 1.6k views
- 16 likes
- 93 downloads
3D model description
Here is a quick design of a nozzle and its filament that can be used to put your pencils or other tools in it.
It's a two part model, then you can switch the filament and having it in two colors.
Printing information and instruction:
- No need for support
- Add some brim around the nozzle tip, like 10 outlines, for two layers. It will increase the tip contact surface and will ensure it will stay on the bed and will not fall.
- Don't forget to enable the Z-hop to be sure the nozzle will stay in position and will not fall while printing!
- The original design is 20% bigger. But well, it was quite big on a desktop!
- V.1.0: initial release
You can find me on social media:
- YouTube (Mainly French): https://www.youtube.com/polyworkshop
- Instagram (english): https://www.instagram.com/lecaramel/
- Instagram (french): https://www.instagram.com/polyworkshop/
- Instagram, figurine, (english): https://www.instagram.com/darkfigurines/
- Twitter (english): https://twitter.com/lecaramel
- Twitter (french): https://twitter.com/polyworkshop
3D printing settings
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2021/08/05 at 01:02
Digital sculptor, figurine lover :)
Instagram FR: https://www.instagram.com/polyworkshop
Instagram EN: https://www.instagram.com/lecaramel
Twitter FR: https://twitter.com/polyworkshop
Best sellers of the category Home
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!