The iconic NASA "Meatball" insignia ready to be 3D printed in separated parts with their respective colours!
The model has 170 mm diameter and goes great on your wall, book shelf or with your space models.
Make sure to check some of my space models in my profile.
If you have any feedback, questions, suggestions or just want to share the results of your print feel free to contact me via any of my social medias or here on Cults3D.
This model is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, according to the defined license for this design, the selling of either the files or printed copies of this model are not permitted.
- Outer Wall Flow: 90% ~ 95%
- Infill: 20%
- Supports: Yes
- Layer height:
- N.stl, A1.stl, S.stl, A1.stl, Red_detail_A.stl, Red_detail_B.stl, Red_detail_C.stl: 0.2 mm
- Back_plate.stl, Blue_ball.stl: 0.2 ~ 0.24 mm
- Orientation: Back_plate.stl might require minor adjustments in the orientation so it can be printed in 200X200 build plates.
- As the parts are designed for a tight fit, minor filing/sanding might be necessary specially around sharp corners to ensure a proper fitting.
- Make sure to properly remove any remaining of support material as it can interfere with the fitting of the parts.
- The assembly process does not require any special tools other than glue, files and sandpaper for the finishing. Sanding paper grids of 150 and 200 can handle well any sanding necessary.
- Most of the parts have distinct shapes for the joints and cavities, however refer to the parts list to assure the correct parts are assembled together.
- The glue recommended varies based on the type of filament. As a starting point, conventional CA glue can be used as well as model kits glues, the later one allowing a bit more of time to align and adjust the parts.
Space Engineer during the day, modeller and troubleshooter of printers during the night. Dedicated to mainly space-related models, but also ranging from RC to a bunch of other things. Follow me on Instagram (@3d.tm) for more details of what's coming next.
Except from the free models, all the paid models I post here are for personal and non-commercial uses only. If you are a store or you are planning to sell printed versions of any of my models, please contact me before doing so as this needs to be discussed.
For exclusive requests, feel free to contact me.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!