Marble Desk Lamp
- 2.3k views
- 19 likes
- 104 downloads
- 1 comment
3D model description
- had a spare G9 socket from an old ikea lamp around and wanted to create a desk lamp for it
- based on 16mm diameter glass marbles with colored inlays
- marbles are stacked in spiral grooves
- i really love the glow and light of the lamp, absolutely happy with the design
- prints support free
- the lamp foot is specific for my kind of socket, but feel free to remix it to fit your needs
- model units are [mm]
3D printing settings
- prints support and raft free
- 0.2 mm layer resolution, 15% infill
- printed in DasFilament Silver PLA
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2018-02-09 at 19:30
Best sellers of the category Home
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!