Lighthouse Easy 3D Print Kit Glueless
- 430 views
- 1 like
- 0 downloads
3D model description
Easy 3D Printed Lighthouse Kit
• Print it on any 3D Printer almost without supports (supports needed only with three details)
• Lighthouse's stages and other details can be printed with different colors
• Details can be easely assembled without glue
• All details are high poly for smooth surfaces. All details are designed in CAD. That's why you can download STEP-files of all details.
There are two size-formats of the ground (!) :
• for 300x200 printers (ground's size: 283x192 mm)
• for 200x200 printers (ground's size: 190x186 mm)
Note: printing part Ground Bottom or Ground Top is unnecessary because the Lighthouse can stand with the base independently.
Variations of Designs:
Variant 1: Print solid details with colored materials to achieve nice appearance
Variant 2: Print solid details with monochrome plastic to achieve minimalistic look
How to Assemble?
1. Print all details
2. Watch the video from the model's preview
3. Assemble step by step like in video
You can do lamp with this Lighthouse. Put electonics into the ground and mount a lamp into the transparent Top Glass.
Please, leave feedback, comments and reviews. I'm always in touch and I can edit and fix models.
Print and Enjoy it!
3D printing settings
How to Print?
1. If you want to print the ground, choose models with suitable size: 300x200 mm or 200x200 mm
2. Print all details with PLA, PETG, ABS or another solid opaque material except the Top Glass
3. Print the Top Glass with transparent colorless SBS
Extrusion width: 0.3..0.6 mm
Layer height: 0.1..0.3 mm
Perimeter's speed: 30..60 mm/s
Infil's speed: 70 mm/s
Top/bottom solid speed: 30..50 mm/s
PLA 195..210 °C/40..60 °C/100%
ABS 225..240 °C/85..95 °C/0%
PETG 205..215 °C/50..70 °C/100%
SBS 225..240 °C/85..90 °C/0%
3D printer file information
3D design format: ZIP Folder details Close
- Lighthouse STEP.zip
- Lighthouse STL.zip
- Last update: 2020/11/20 at 17:47
- Publication date: 2020/10/21 at 10:49
Hello. I'm Arkadiy.
I love 3D modeling and 3D printing.
My business is additive manufacturing and injection molding.
Use my 3D-models with fun.
Good luck :)
Best sellers of the category Home
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!