Table lamp Cubilampe
- 1.1k views
- 8 likes
- 4 downloads
3D model description
In order to offer fully customizable objects to 3D printer users, here is a table lamp (without electrical kit for lamp E14) which allows to choose, to realize and to easily change the patterns according to his tastes and his moods. Four plates where the motifs (five proposed) are located fit into the structure of the lamp with great ease for leisure give a special atmosphere and decoration that corresponds to you. For those who know how to model, create your own drawing, your lithophanies from photos according to the format of a brochure. It's your turn !
3D printing settings
Total length of lamp: 140 x Width. 140 x Top. 215 mm.
Dimension of a plate with pattern: 173 x Width 115 x ep.2 mm
- Lid: Layer thickness 0.2, filled rate. 0%, 0.8 mm nozzle
- Structure: layer thickness 0.2, filled rate. 0%, 0.8 mm nozzle
- E14 socket holder: 0.15 layer thickness, filled rate. 80%, 0.8 mm nozzle
- Decorative insert (x4): 0.15 layer thickness, filled rate. 0%, Nozzle 0.8 mm
- Feet & logo (x4): Layer thickness 0.15, filled rate. 80%, 0.4 mm nozzle
- (option) Rounded on: Layer thickness 0.15, filled rate. 80%, 0.4 mm nozzle
- 3D file format: STL
- Publication date: 2017/08/23 at 14:22
Page translated by automatic translation. See the original version.
Best sellers of the category Home
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!