- 1.1k views
- 6 likes
- 3 downloads
3D model description
A beautiful knife block made with wooden sticks for flexible usage.
The product can hold many knifes and other kitchen equipment of different size. Store anything you need for cooking in your way without predefined slots. Even if you store few products, they will still fit tight due to the flexibility of the base.
1. Print the thing
2. Buy a pack of 1000 wooden sticks (cost me around 9 € ordered online)
3. Wrap the sticks up in a rubber bands for easier assembly
4. Place the sticks in the base
5. Add sticks until the base is full but can still handle some knifes
6. Press the sticks down with a hard, flat object – if necessary
7. You will probably have some sticks left over – maybe print a fruit bowl? - https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/home/fruit-bowl-johannesstraka
This is the V2
Don’t forget to post your makes!
3D printing settings
Configure the remaining settings as you like
- 3D file format: STL
- 3D model size: X 110 × Y 110 × Z 103 mm
- Last update: 2020/11/29 at 19:32
- Publication date: 2020/08/02 at 17:10
Best sellers of the category Home
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!