After buying a Keter Multi-purpose cart for moving things in the garden i realized that the wheels were to flimsy and could be improved.
The new ones are generic wheels you can buy in any hardware store, they are much more sturdy and have double ball bearings. (I decided not to print these wheels because the outside of them is made of a hard red rubber and i could not replicate it)
You can print all the parts at once or else one at each time, you have all the archives listed here.
Items you need:
* Two wheels similar to the ones I have used with a diameter of 12 Cm, or 5 inches.
* An M10 threaded rod of 35Cm or 14 inches long.
* Four M10 washers.
* Two M10 nuts.
* Two M10 self-locking nuts. (mabe you have them on the wheels you bought)
Work to do:
* Remove the original wheels pulling them out.
* With a 10mm drill bit make a hole on both sides as you can see in the photos.
* Insert on both sides the tubes watching the notch in the inner part of the hole.
* Insert the M10 threaded rod putting in the middle the cover.
* Install the nuts on the sides.
* Put on the washers.
* Insert the wheels with the spacers on both sides, they cover the ball bearings.
* And finally screw on the self-locking nuts.
Now you have a really nice and good looking cart that will be usefull for years.
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!