Day 8: The flakes ball
- 2.8k views
- 12 likes
- 157 downloads
3D model description
The legend of "Siegfried cabinetmaker"
There're hundreds of years in the current Sweden, a cabinetmaker named Sigfrid lived in his studio. In December, to please children of his village, he sewed small wooden balls.
One day, Sigfrid has not lost his childhood soul, invented a game for children. He fashioned a special ball. It consisted of four separate flat faces which, when assembled, formed a ball decorated all round flakes. He amused himself while hiding these four pieces around the streets. He then announced that the first child would happen to ride properly composed his ball, would be offered a large Semlor, a typical Swedish pastry cream based which everyone doted ...
... Which this is the famous secret recipe revealed:
Preparation time: 75 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients (for 14 cakes):
For the dough:
- 100 g butter
- 3 dl milk
- 50 g yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 10 cl sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 liter flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of deer horn salt (ammonium carbonate)
For the filling:
- 200 g marzipan
- 10 cl milk
- icing sugar
Preparation of the recipe :
- Crumble the yeast in a large bowl.
- Melt the butter and mix the milk and bring to 37 ° C exactly.
- Pour the yeast and mix.
- Add the sugar, egg and salt without stop turning.
- When the liquid is homogeneous, begin to gradually add flour and deer horn salt. Knead until you have a smooth dough, cover with a damp towel, and let rest 30 minutes.
- About a dish covered with baking paper, make 14 balls with the dough. It is necessary that the surface is smooth and that there are no irregularities.
- Cover and let rest for 30 minutes again.
- Bake 8 to 10 min at 225 ° C (gas mark 7-8), and then allow to cool (very important!).
- Meanwhile, there will be mixed with milk and almond paste.
- To complete the preparation, cut the top of semlor, remove the inside of the lower part (and eat!), Then fill with almond paste.
- Cover generously with pastry cream, then replace the cap and sprinkle with icing sugar.
3D printing settings
To receive daily email your new gift advent calendar, sign up here: DAGOMA
To find other gifts, please visit our profile: https://cults3d.com/en/users/dagomafr
3D printer file information
3D design format: STL Folder details Close
- Last update: 2018/07/11 at 17:55
- Publication date: 2015/12/10 at 09:45
Collection associated with this 3D model
Best sellers of the category Home
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!