It's a Cracker
- 979 views
- 2 likes
- 10 downloads
3D model description
It's a Christmas cracker, just like those ones that normally go on the Christmas table. Scored to make it easier to roll in craft card, it has a pleasingly low poly style, although you can forgo the line engravings if that's your wish.
Designed to cut from A4 craft card.
More details at: http://def-proc.co.uk/b/biehg
3D printing settings
Cut with a laser cutter; where cut types are identified by colour.
In order you should cut:
- Green layer: fill engraving
- Black layer: line engraving (recommended, but optional)
- Blue layer: cut through (internal cuts)
- Red layer: cut through (final outline cutout)
- Place a cracker snap along the length and stich down at each end. Depending on the length, this might need trimming to length, but should lie flat.
- Roll the cracker and push the tabs through the respective slots.
- Tie one end with a ribbon.
- Fill with your cracker prizes (bad jokes, plastic tat and a paper hat are traditional).
- Tie the other end with a ribbon.
3D printer file information
3D design format: EPS and SVG Folder details Close
- Publication date: 2019/10/18 at 16:49
Best sellers of the category Home
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!