Ice cube tray
- 915 views
- 10 likes
- 44 downloads
3D model description
An awesome two-part mold for a silicone ice cube tray.
Cube size: 30x30x30 mm
What you need
1. This two-part mould
2. Food safe silicone
3. Silicon mold separating paste (Vaseline)
1. Print the two-part mold
2. Put the side walls firmly into the main mold (the form is tight for a firm closure, in case the walls have warped a little during printing, adjust them slightly with sandpaper)
3. Rub the sides of the mold with vaseline (otherwise it takes a lot of force to separate the mold)
4. Mix about 180 grams of silicone
5. Take the mixing bowl and tap it lightly on the table a few times to get rid of the air bubbles
6. Slowly pour the silicone into shape
7. Wait as long as the instructions for the silicone prescribe and the mold has hardened
8. Remove the side walls of the mold
9. Remove the main mold
10. Further processing according to the instructions of the silicone
11. Have fun!
Don’t forget to post your makes!
3D printing settings
Configure the remaining settings as you like
- 3D file format: STL
- Last update: 2020/11/22 at 19:40
- Publication date: 2020/07/18 at 17:19
I design usefull and enjoyable products that you can 3d-print and craft at home.
Download my designs, have fun and save some money by creating stuff you need yourself. 🙂
Best sellers of the category Home
Add a comment
Would you like to support Cults?
You like Cults and you want to help us continue the adventure independently? Please note that we are a small team of 3 people, therefore it is very simple to support us to maintain the activity and create future developments. Here are 4 solutions accessible to all:
ADVERTISING: Disable your AdBlock banner blocker and click on our banner ads.
DONATE: If you want, you can make a donation via PayPal here.
WORD OF MOUTH: Invite your friends to come, discover the platform and the magnificent 3D files shared by the community!